Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Memorial Day - 5/30/2016.
Please go here for more info.
- Protein Name:
- Large envelope protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
Hepatitis B virus surface antigen. Reacts with the following HBsAg subtypes: ayw1, ayw2, ayw3, ayw4, ayr, adw2, adw4, adrq+, adrq- and ayw3 (Fer).
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant HBsAg of ayw subtype
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of