- Description of Target:
- H1FOO may play a key role in the control of gene expression during oogenesis and early embryogenesis, presumably through the perturbation of chromatin structure. H1FOO is essential for meiotic maturation of germinal vesicle-stage oocytes. The somatic type linker histone H1c is rapidly replaced by H1oo in a donor nucleus transplanted into an oocyte. The greater mobility of H1oo as compared to H1c may contribute to this rapid replacement and increased instability of the embryonic chromatin structure. The rapid replacement of H1c with H1oo may play an important role in nuclear remodeling.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- H1 histone family, member O, oocyte-specific
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC50807; osH1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express H1FOO.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histone H1oo
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-H1FOO antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human H1FOO
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- H1FOO antibody - middle region (ARP53205_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-H1FOO antibody- ARP53205_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: KAPKAGQGPNTKAAAPAKGSGSKVVPAHLSRKTEAPKGPRKAGLPIKASS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-H1FOO antibody is Catalog # AAP53205 (Previous Catalog # AAPP36342)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for H1FOO antibody (ARP53205)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|Human H1FOO antibody; Homo sapiens H1FOO antibody||Q8IZA3||100%|
|Human H1FOO antibody; Homo sapiens H1FOO antibody||Q8IZA3-2||100%|
|Lowland gorilla H1FOO antibody; Gorilla gorilla gorilla H1FOO antibody||G3QEM7||100%|
|Northern white-cheeked gibbon H1FOO antibody; Nomascus leucogenys H1FOO antibody||G1QZL5||92%|
|Rat LOC100362059 antibody; Rattus norvegicus LOC100362059 antibody||D3ZBJ4||100%|
|Rhesus macaque LOC702823 antibody; Macaca mulatta LOC702823 antibody||F7ETF4||100%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this H1FOO antibody (ARP53205_P050)
Click here to view the H1FOO antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: H1FOO antibody (ARP53205_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-H1FOO Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: HepG2
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: H1FOO may play a key role in the control of gene expression during oogenesis and early embryogenesis, presumably through the perturbation of chromatin structure. H1FOO is essential for meiotic maturation of germinal vesicle-stage oocytes. The somatic type linker histone H1c is rapidly replaced by H1oo in a donor nucleus transplanted into an oocyte. The greater mobility of H1oo as compared to H1c may contribute to this rapid replacement and increased instability of the embryonic chromatin structure. The rapid replacement of H1c with H1oo may play an important role in nuclear remodeling.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s H1FOO antibody (ARP53205_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com