- Description of Target:
- The function of Gria3 remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Glutamate receptor, ionotropic, AMPA3 (alpha 3)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- 2900064I19Rik; GluR-C; GluR-K3; Glur-3; Glur3; Gluralpha3; KIAA4184; mKIAA4184; GluA3
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Gria3.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Gria3 protein EMBL AAI29857.1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-Gria3 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Gria3 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP35200_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- African clawed frog: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Chicken: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 78%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Guinea pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Gria3 antibody- ARP35200_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EEMDRRQEKRYLIDCEVERINTILEQVVILGKHSRGYHYMLANLGFTDIV
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Gria3 antibody is Catalog # AAP35200 (Previous Catalog # AAPP06435)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-Gria3 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Gria3 antibody (ARP35200_P050)
Click here to view the Gria3 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Gria3 antibody (ARP35200_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Gria3 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:2500
Positive Control: Mouse Liver
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Gria3 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s Gria3 antibody (ARP35200_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org