Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed on Memorial Day - 5/27/2013.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- Mouse Anti Human Glypican-4
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- GPC4 Antibody; Glypican-4; K-glypican; GPC4
- ELISA, IF, WB
- The immunogen for anti-GPC4 antibody: anti-human GPC4 mAb, is derived from hybridization of mouse F0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice immunized with recombinant human GPC4 amino acids 401-529 purified from E. coli.
- Product Format:
- 1mg/ml containing PBS, pH-7.4, & 0.1% Sodium Azide.
- GPC4 antibody was purified from mouse ascitic fluids by protein-G affinity chromatography.
- Mouse IgG1 heavy chain and kappa light chain.
- Applications Info:
- GPC4 antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and Immunofluorescence analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results. Recommended dilution range for Western blot analysis and Immunofluorescence is 1:250 ~ 500. Recommended starting dilution is 1:500.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For periods up to 1 month store at 4C, for longer periods of time, store at -20C. Prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Stability: 12 months at -20C. 1 month at 4C.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-GPC4 antibody - OAPA00355