Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - July 4th, 2017.
Please go here for more info.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- GH, GHN, GH-N, hGH-N, IGHD1B, GH1
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GH1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GH1.
- The immunogen for anti-GH1 antibody: human growth hormone
- Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-GH1 antibody - OASA02844
- GROWTH HORMONE
- Gh29 (7C8)
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Target Reference:
- 1. Rowe, M. et al. (1994) Upregulation of bcl-2 by the Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein LMP1:
a B-cell-specific response that is delayed relative to NF-kappa B activation and
to induction of cell surface markers. J Virol. 68: 5602-12.
- Tips Information: