- Description of Target:
- DNAJC1 contains 1 J domain and 2 SANT domains. The exact function of DNAJC1 remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 1
- Alias Symbols:
- DNAJL1; ERdj1; HTJ1; MGC131954; MTJ1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express DNAJC1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-DNAJC1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human DNAJC1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- DNAJC1 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP49712_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- African clawed frog: 100%; Bovine: 100%; Dog: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Chicken: 92%; Horse: 92%; Guinea pig: 85%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-DNAJC1 antibody- ARP49712_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: ELALQQYPRGSSDRWDKIARCVPSKSKEDCIARYKLLVELVQKKKQAKS
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-DNAJC1 antibody is Catalog # AAP49712 (Previous Catalog # AAPP29293)
- Key Reference:
- Kroczynska,B., (2005) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 338 (3), 1467-1477
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-DNAJC1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this DNAJC1 antibody (ARP49712_P050)
Click here to view the DNAJC1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: DNAJC1 antibody (ARP49712_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-DNAJC1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: MCF7
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: DNAJC1 contains 1 J domain and 2 SANT domains. The exact function of DNAJC1 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s DNAJC1 antibody (ARP49712_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com