Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - 7/3/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN DEFENSIN BETA 1:Biotin
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- BD1; HBD1; DEFB-1; DEFB101; MGC51822; DEFB1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express DEFB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express DEFB1.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Beta-defensin 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- DEFENSIN BETA 1
- ELISA, WB
- The immunogen for anti-DEFB1 antibody: recombinant human defensin beta 1
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-DEFB1 antibody - OASA07683
- Applications Info:
- ELISA : This antibody may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with OASA07682 as the capture antibody.
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human defensin beta 1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gentl