Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Christmas and New Year holidays - 12/24/2014, 12/25/2014 and 1/1/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Cystatin C
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CST3.
- Full Name:
- Cystatin C
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
- Protein Name:
- Cystatin C
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Cystatin C purified from human urine
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.