- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI MOUSE CXCL1:Biotin
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- KC; Fsp; N51; gro; Gro1; Mgsa; Scyb1; Cxcl1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Cxcl1.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Growth-regulated alpha protein
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- The immunogen for anti-Cxcl1 antibody: recombinant mouse CXCL1
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Cxcl1 antibody - OASA08385
- Applications Info:
- ELISA: 0.15ug/ml - 0.30ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.1ug/ml - 0.2ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Note: Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
The addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommende
- Preservative Stabilisers: None present
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to mouse CXCL1 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 50ug/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 1.0ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.