Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Good Friday - 4/3/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- C-reactive protein, pentraxin-related
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- CRP, PTX1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express CRP.
- Full Name:
- C Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
- Protein Name:
- C-reactive protein
- Human CRP. Recognizes antigen both-in the presence and in the absence (samples containing EDTA) of Ca2+.
- ELISA, IA
- Purified human CRP
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- Protein A Sepharose chromatography
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- CRP immunoassay and immunoaffinity purification. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 1.7 x 10-8
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8°C.