- Description of Target:
- The function of Ccna2 remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Cyclin A2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC156527; Ccna2
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Ccna2.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- The immunogen for anti-Ccna2 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Rat
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Ccna2 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP30159_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Bovine: 100%; Human: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Dog: 92%; Horse: 92%; Mouse: 92%; Rat: 92%; Chicken: 84%; Zebrafish: 76%
- Species Reactivity:
- Bovine, Dog, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Ccna2 antibody- ARP30159_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TGYTLESLKPCLMDLHQTYLKAPQHAQQSIREKYKHSKYHSVSLLNPPET
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Ccna2 antibody is Catalog # AAP30159 (Previous Catalog # AAPS08605)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 ul of distilled water. Final anti-Ccna2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer with 2% sucrose. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
University of Columbia Medical Center
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Ccna2 antibody (ARP30159_P050)
Click here to view the Ccna2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Ccna2 antibody (ARP30159_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Ccna2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Rat Muscle
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Ccna2 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s Ccna2 antibody (ARP30159_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org