- Description of Target:
- The function of Ccna2 remains unknown.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Cyclin A2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- MGC156527; Ccna2
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Ccna2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Ccna2.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- WB, IHC
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-Ccna2 (ARP30159_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 92%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 92%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 92%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Yeast: 82%; Zebrafish: 77%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow; Dog; Guinea Pig; Horse; Human; Mouse; Rabbit; Rat; Sheep; Yeast; Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-Ccna2 (ARP30159_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TGYTLESLKPCLMDLHQTYLKAPQHAQQSIREKYKHSKYHSVSLLNPPET
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-Ccna2 (ARP30159_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP30159 (Previous Catalog # AAPS08605)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
University of Columbia Medical Center
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this Ccna2 antibody (ARP30159_P050)
Click here to view the Ccna2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: Ccna2 antibody (ARP30159_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-Ccna2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Rat Muscle
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: The function of Ccna2 remains unknown.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s Ccna2 antibody (ARP30159_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com