- Description of Target:
- Cad regulates embryonic abdominal segment formation by zygotically activating expression of knirps (kni) and giant (gt). It plays a role in the establishment of the hindgut and in the invagination of the hindgut primordium during gastrulation. These effects on the gut are achieved by acting combinatorially at the posterior of the embryo to activate transcription of different targets, including folded gastrulation (fog), fork head (fkh) and wingless (wg).
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Dmel_CG1759, 38E.19, CG1759, Cad, S67, cd, anon-WO2004063362.83, CAD, Dmel\CG1759
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express cad.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express cad.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Homeotic protein caudal
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- CG1418; CG32647; CG34168; CkIIalpha; RpS7; CG31140; lsn; CG10032; CG6933; Cp16; CG2199; Khc; CG15706; CG13339; Ef1alpha48D; CG14764; noc; CG44774;
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Fruit fly
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Anti-cad (ARP47825_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for anti-cad (ARP47825_P050) antibody
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: SVSNNNRTSPSKPPYFDWMKKPAYPAQPQPGKTRTKDKYRVVYTDFQRLE
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-cad (ARP47825_P050) antibody is Catalog # AAP47825 (Previous Catalog # AAPS19005)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this cad antibody (ARP47825_P050)
Click here to view the cad antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: cad antibody (ARP47825_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-cad Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
Positive Control: Drosophila
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Cad regulates embryonic abdominal segment formation by zygotically activating expression of knirps (kni) and giant (gt). It plays a role in the establishment of the hindgut and in the invagination of the hindgut primordium during gastrulation. These effects on the gut are achieved by acting combinatorially at the posterior of the embryo to activate transcription of different targets, including folded gastrulation (fog), fork head (fkh) and wingless (wg).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s cad antibody (ARP47825_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org