Aviva's office will be closed on 4/18/2014 for Good Friday holiday. Please go here for more info.
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN BMP-7
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- OP-1; BMP7
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express BMP7.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Bone morphogenetic protein 7
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- The immunogen for anti-BMP7 antibody: recombinant human BMP-7
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-BMP7 antibody - OASA07474
- Applications Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as the capture reagent in a sandwich ELISA with This product B as the detection antibody and OPSA11018 as the standard.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.09% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human BMP-7 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Key Reference:
- 1. Balemans, W. and Van Hul, W. (2002) Extracellular regulation of BMP signaling in vertebrates: a cocktail of modulators. Dev. Biol. 250: 231-250.
2. Sebald, W. et al. (2004) Molecular recognition in bone morphogenetic protein (BMP)/receptor interaction. Biol. Chem. 385: 697-710.
3. Wang, Shi-Nong et al. (2001) Loss of tubular bone morphogenetic protein-7 in diabetic nephropathy. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 12: 2392-2399.
4. Godin, R.E. et al. (1998) Regulation of BMP7 expression during kidney development. Development 125: 3473-3482.
5. Trousse, F. et al. (2001) BMP4 mediates apoptotic cell death in the developing chick eye. J. Neuroscience 21: 1292-1301.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.