- Description of Target:
- Peptide Affinity Purified Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody (Pab)
- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- ARMCX1; ALEX1; Armadillo repeat-containing X-linked protein 1; ARM protein lost in epithelial cancers on chromosome X 1
- Sample Type Confirmation:
ARMCX1 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in MCF7
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ARMCX1.
- Protein Accession #:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Armadillo repeat-containing X-linked protein 1
- Molecular Weight:
- 49180 Da
- This ARMCX1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 238-268 amino acids from the Central region of human ARMCX1.
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Applications Info:
- WB 1:100 - 500
- Additional Information:
- Precautions: ARMCX1 Antibody (Center) is for research use only and not for use in diagnostic or therapeutic procedures.
- Cellular Location: Membrane; Single-pass membrane protein (Potential)
Tissue Location: Expressed at high levels ovary, heart, testis, prostate, brain, spleen and colon. Expressed at very low levels in liver and thymus. Not expressed in peripheral blood leukocytes Not or reduced expressed in lung, prostate, colon, pancreas and ovarian carcinomas
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Please find the protocol used to generate the western blot data for item (OAAB11856) by going here
Product datasheet link: ARMCX1 antibody (OAAB11856)
ARMCX1 Antibody (Center) (Cat. #OAAB11856) western blot analysis in MCF-7 cell line lysates (35ug/lane).This demonstrates the ARMCX1 antibody detected the ARMCX1 protein (arrow).
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology's ARMCX1 antibody (OAAB11856) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody, please email us at email@example.com
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva's products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com