- Description of Target:
- SYTL1 may play a role in vesicle trafficking. It binds phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate. It acts as a RAB27A effector protein and may play a role in cytotoxic granule exocytosis in lymphocytes.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Synaptotagmin-like 1
- Alias Symbols:
- FLJ14996; JFC1; SLP1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SYTL1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- NCF1, NCF2, NRXN1, RAB27A, NCF1, NCF2, RAB27A, RAB27B
- The immunogen for anti-SYTL1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human SYTL1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SYTL1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP60707_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SYTL1 antibody- ARP60707_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: EAEAAVKEKEEGPEPRLTIDEAPQERLRETEASDPEEASQAQEDPGQGDQ
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-SYTL1 antibody is Catalog # AAP60707 (Previous Catalog # AAPP46853)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-SYTL1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this SYTL1 antibody (ARP60707_P050)
Click here to view the SYTL1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: SYTL1 antibody (ARP60707_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-SYTL1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: 721_B
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: SYTL1 may play a role in vesicle trafficking. It binds phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate. It acts as a RAB27A effector protein and may play a role in cytotoxic granule exocytosis in lymphocytes.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s SYTL1 antibody (ARP60707_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org