Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed on Memorial Day - 5/27/2013.
Please go here for more info.
- Gene Symbol:
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express SETDB2.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Product Format:
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Complete computational species homology data:
- SETDB2 Antibody (OAEB01118)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Bovine: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-SETDB2 antibody - OAEB01118
- Applications Info:
- Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:1000.
Western Blot: Approx 80kDa band observed in human heart lysates (calculated MW of 81.9kDa according to NP_114121.1). Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
This product is not suitable in WB on Mouse Heart and Rat Heart lysates.
- Peptide Sequence:
- Additional Information:
- Reactivity Info: Tested: Human; Expected: Human, Mouse, Dog, Pig, Cow
- Key Reference:
- * Mabuchi H, Fujii H, Calin G, Alder H, Negrini M, Rassenti L, Kipps TJ, Bullrich F, Croce CM.; Cloning and characterization of CLLD6, CLLD7, and CLLD8, novel candidate genes for leukemogenesis at chromosome 13q14, a region commonly deleted in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia.; Cancer Res. 2001 Apr 1;61(7):2870-7.; Pubmed 11306461
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20C. Minimize freezing and thawing.