- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI PPAR DELTA
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- NUC1; NUC-1; Nr1c2; Pparb; PPAR[b]; Pparb/d; PPAR-beta; PPARdelta; PPAR-delta; Ppard
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express Ppard.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- PPAR DELTA
- ELISA, IHC-FFPE, WB
- The immunogen for anti-Ppard antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 1 -14 of mouse PPAR delta.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-Ppard antibody - OASA08597
- Applications Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 20ug/ml
ELISA: 1/8000 - 1/32000
Western Blotting: 1/500 - 1/2000
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Mouse liver
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to mouse PPAR delta was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.