- Description of Target:
- HMG-box containing protein 1 (HBP1) is a member of the high mobility group (HMG) of chromosomal proteins. It is a sequence-specific HMG transcription factor. Several features of HBP1 suggest an intriguing role as a transcriptional and cell cycle regulator in differentiated cells and it may represent a unique transcriptional repressor with a role in initiation and establishment of cell cycle arrest during differentiation.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- HMG-box transcription factor 1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express HBP1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- EWSR1, HDAC1, KIAA1279, RB1, RBL2, SAP30, SIN3A, SMAD1, TCF4, HDAC1, RB1, RBL2, SIN3A, TCF4
- The immunogen for anti-HBP1 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human HBP1
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- HBP1 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP38976_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Chicken: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Pig: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Bovine: 85%; Rat: 84%; African clawed frog: 78%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-HBP1 antibody- ARP38976_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: MVWEVKTNQMPNAVQKLLLVMDKRASGMNDSLELLQCNENLPSSPGYNSC
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-HBP1 antibody is Catalog # AAP38976 (Previous Catalog # AAPY00784)
- Key Reference:
- Yao,C.J., (2005) Leukemia 19 (11), 1958-1968
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-HBP1 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Storage Buffer:
- After reconstitution buffer contains 2% sucrose, PBS, and 0.1% sodium azide.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this HBP1 antibody (ARP38976_P050)
Click here to view the HBP1 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: HBP1 antibody (ARP38976_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-HBP1 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:312500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: HMG-box containing protein 1 (HBP1) is a member of the high mobility group (HMG) of chromosomal proteins. It is a sequence-specific HMG transcription factor. Several features of HBP1 suggest an intriguing role as a transcriptional and cell cycle regulator in differentiated cells and it may represent a unique transcriptional repressor with a role in initiation and establishment of cell cycle arrest during differentiation.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aviva Systems Biology’s HBP1 antibody (ARP38976_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at email@example.com.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at email@example.com