- Description of Target:
- Rho GTPases play a fundamental role in numerous cellular processes that are initiated by extracellular stimuli that work through G protein coupled receptors. The encoded protein may form complex with G proteins and stimulate rho-dependent signals. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified.
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Rho/Rac guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) 2
- Alias Symbols:
- DKFZp547L106; DKFZp547P1516; FLJ45440; GEF; GEF-H1; GEFH1; KIAA0651; LFP40; P40
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ARHGEF2.
- Protein Accession# :
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Partner Proteins:
- CGN, CGN, PAK1, RAC1, RHOA, RRAS2, YWHAE, YWHAG, YWHAZ, MAPK1, MARK2, MYC, PAK1, PLCG1, RAC1, RHOA, TAF10, WASF1, YWHAQ
- The immunogen for anti-ARHGEF2 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal of human ARHGEF2
- Product Format:
- Lyophilized powder
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ARHGEF2 antibody - C-terminal region (ARP59669_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%; Bovine: 92%; Horse: 92%; Pig: 92%; Rabbit: 92%
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ARHGEF2 antibody- ARP59669_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: NTSPGVTANGEARTFNGSIELCRADSDSSQRDRNGNQLRSPQEEALQRLV
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ARHGEF2 antibody is Catalog # AAP59669 (Previous Catalog # AAPP45840)
- Key Reference:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Add 50 μl of distilled water. Final anti-ARHGEF2 antibody concentration is 1 mg/ml in PBS buffer. For longer periods of storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ARHGEF2 antibody (ARP59669_P050)
Click here to view the ARHGEF2 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ARHGEF2 antibody (ARP59669_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ARHGEF2 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Placenta
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Rho GTPases play a fundamental role in numerous cellular processes that are initiated by extracellular stimuli that work through G protein coupled receptors. The encoded protein may form complex with G proteins and stimulate rho-dependent signals. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified.
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ARHGEF2 antibody (ARP59669_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org