- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HUMAN AIF (aa109-122)
- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- AIF; PDCD8; COXPD6; MGC111425; AIFM1
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express AIFM1.
- Protein Accession# :
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- The immunogen for anti-AIFM1 antibody: peptide corresponding to amino acids 109 - 122 of human AIF (NT).
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Data:
- Application #1: Western blot analysis of AIF in K562 cell lysate
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-AIFM1 antibody - OASA07391
- Applications Info:
- Western Blotting(1): 1 / 500
(1)Special conditions apply. - See [*].
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to AIF (NT) were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbit with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by ion exchange chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline
- Key Reference:
- 1. Susin. S.A. et al. (1999) Molecular characterization of mitochondrial apoptosis - inducing factor. Nature. 397: 441-6.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.