- Description of Target:
- Angiopoietins are proteins with important roles in vascular development and angiogenesis. All angiopoietins bind with similar affinity to an endothelial cell-specific tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. The mechanism by which they contribute to angiogenesis
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Angiopoietin 4
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- AGP4; ANG-3; ANG4; MGC138181; MGC138183
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported to express ANGPT4.
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession#:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- The immunogen for anti-ANGPT4 antibody: synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal of human ANGPT4
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Affinity Purified
- Complete computational species homology data:
- ANGPT4 antibody - N-terminal region (ARP56798_P050)
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human: 100%
- Species Reactivity:
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Printable datasheet for
anti-ANGPT4 antibody- ARP56798_P050
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: TLVVQHGHCSYTFLLPKSEPCPPGPEVSRDSNTLQRESLANPLHLGKLPT
- Blocking Peptide:
- For anti-ANGPT4 antibody is Catalog # AAP56798 (Previous Catalog # AAPP39713)
- Target Reference:
- Nakayama,T., (2007) World J. Gastroenterol. 13 (33), 4473-4479
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Product page for ANGPT4 antibody (ARP56798)
The information below lists the predicted species and target name associated to the peptide antigen. Please note, all available target reference numbers to the antigen sequence are presented, including unreviewed and protein isoforms.
To search for antibodies by species, please visit Aviva’s Species Reactivity Page. To search Aviva’s catalog of antibodies by sequence, please visit Aviva’s Antibody Blast Tool.
|Predicted Species & Target||Target Reference||Predicted Homology|
|Human ANGP4 antibody; Homo sapiens ANGP4 antibody||Q9Y264||100%|
|Human ANGPT4 antibody; Homo sapiens ANGPT4 antibody||B4E3J9||100%|
|Lowland gorilla ANGPT4 antibody; Gorilla gorilla gorilla ANGPT4 antibody||G3RL10||100%|
|Northern white-cheeked gibbon ANGPT4 antibody; Nomascus leucogenys ANGPT4 antibody||G1RDZ7||100%|
|Rhesus macaque ANGPT4 antibody; Macaca mulatta ANGPT4 antibody||F6X2C2||92%|
Aviva Systems Biology is the original manufacturer of this ANGPT4 antibody (ARP56798_P050)
Click here to view the ANGPT4 antibody Western Blot Protocol
Product Datasheet Link: ANGPT4 antibody (ARP56798_P050)
WB Suggested Anti-ANGPT4 Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 ug/ml
ELISA Titer: 1:1562500
Positive Control: Jurkat
Western Blot image:
Description of Target: Angiopoietins are proteins with important roles in vascular development and angiogenesis. All angiopoietins bind with similar affinity to an endothelial cell-specific tyrosine-protein kinase receptor. The mechanism by which they contribute to angiogenesis
Questions pertaining to this data can be directed to email@example.com
Aviva Systems Biology’s ANGPT4 antibody (ARP56798_P050) has been tested using other cell lysates and tissues. To obtain more data about this antibody please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To order by phone call us at (888) 880-0001, fax us at (858) 552-6975 or send an email to email@example.com. Aviva manufactures this antibody so we can offer the best price. Please contact us to request pricing information.
All of Aviva’s products are guaranteed for the applications and experimental sample types mentioned in the datasheet below. Are you curious if this product will work for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org