Aviva Systems Biology office will be closed for Independence Day - 7/3/2015.
Please go here for more info.
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Adiponectin
- Full Name:
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. --- Source: Ascites
Human serum adiponectin.
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Application Data:
- Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
Immunogen: Human recombinant Adiponectin
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Species Reactivity:
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Notes: Some applications in which these products may be used are covered by patents issued and applicable in certain countries. Because purchase of these products does not include a license to perform any patented application, users of these products may
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.