- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Troponin I, cardiac muscle
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Troponin I-Cardiac
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express TNNI3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express TNNI3.
- Product Format:
- Affinity Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term store at 2 to 8C.
- Datasheets / Downloads:
- Troponin I-Cardiac (69-86 Region)
Specific for Human Cardiac Troponin I. Recognizes epitopes located in the 69-86 region of Troponin I. Cross reactivity with human skeletal Troponin I is <1% by ELISA.
- >95% pure. Affinity purified with solid phase human cardiac troponin I, region 69-86
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Highly purified human cardiac Troponin I
- Buffer: 10mM Sodium phosphate, 0.85% (w/v) Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
Ask a Question